Buying a new car, truck or SUV in Fontana can be a thrill – until it begins having problems. This is especially frustrating when it has the same problem repeatedly, and the local Fontana dealer cannot seem to fix it. Lemon Larry knows how frustrating this can be, considering the prices consumers pay for new, modern vehicles. We offer a FREE service to consumers just like you who may have purchased a lemon.
Lemon Larry is not a lawyer or a law firm. We provide a FREE service to help consumers who believe they have purchased a vehicle that is a lemon. Cars, trucks and SUVs – any vehicle can turn out to be a lemon. If so, California lemon laws provide you with a way to get satisfaction. Take Lemon Larry’s quick seven-question online assessment at the link below to see if you qualify. If you do, Lemon Larry will connect you with a seasoned Fontana Lemon Law Attorney that can show you how to file a claim under CA lemon laws. You may be eligible to receive reimbursement or a replacement vehicle FREE!
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these seven questions about your defective car, truck or SUV)
- Get FREE help from a Fontana, CA, lemon law attorney!
- Find out if you qualify in just a few seconds!
- Receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer
California has consumer protection laws that protect your rights in the event you purchase a lemon vehicle. A lemon is a new vehicle with repeated problems that cannot be repaired, even after a reasonable number of attempts by the auto dealership. Instead of being stuck with a lemon, the law allows you to file a claim against the vehicle manufacturer to obtain satisfaction.
Of course, preparing and pursuing a claim against a large auto manufacturer can be a lengthy and complicated process. Negotiations can be troublesome, and their lawyers will employ various tactics to delay the process or get out of admitting a lemon slipped through quality control and made it to the dealership lot.
An experienced CA lemon law claim lawyer in Fontana can explain how the law works and guide you through the process of pursuing a claim. They know the tactics used by auto manufacturers and can negotiate on your behalf to see that you get what you deserve under the law. If you have a legitimate claim, you deserve what the law allows – this could be a replacement vehicle or a reimbursement of your money, plus the manufacturer covers all legal fees. You could get a new vehicle or a cash settlement FREE.
California Lemon Laws Are There To Protect Consumers Like You!
In every state, including California, Lemon laws are present to protect consumers just like you. But to take advantage of them, you have to follow the guidelines for determining if you have a lemon and seeking to make a claim. CA lemon laws require:
- The lemon vehicle must have been purchased in CA.
- The vehicle must have a “substantial defect” originally covered by the factory warranty.
- An authorized auto dealership must have been given a reasonable number of attempts to repair the vehicle.
- The vehicle must have been out of service for at least 30 days for these unsuccessful repairs.
Here’s what you can do to help a Fontana Lemon Law Attorney with your claim:
- Obtain and keep all documentation of repair attempts from the dealership. This is critical proof for your case.
- Follow the process required by CA and the manufacturer for filing a lemon law claim. This may require an arbitration process.
- Take the Lemon Larry seven-question assessment and get connected to an experienced CA Lemon Law Attorney in Fontana!