Lying 19 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, West Covina is popularly known as the setting for The Big Bang Theory, a cult favorite TV show that ran for 12 seasons on CBS. Several other locations can be glimpsed in popular movies. Visiting all these locations to feed your fandom requires a vehicle – but what happens when your new car, truck or SUV mimics Sheldon Cooper’s frequent social breakdowns?
You may not realize that the Tanner Consumer Protection Act (Civil Code 1793.22 – Sale Warranties) provides consumers like you a means of recourse when they have purchased a defective new vehicle. Lemon Larry can help. Although we are not an attorney firm, we can connect you with a West Covina Lemon Law Attorney who can offer FREE assistance!
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these 7 questions about your defective vehicle)
- Get FREE help from a West Covina Lemon Law Attorney!
- See if you qualify in just seconds!
- Get a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Are you worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer to help you with your lemon? There is no need – California consumer protection laws (lemon laws) allow you to receive a replacement vehicle or reimbursement of the purchase price, and the auto manufacturer must pay all legal fees, including those of your West Covina Lemon Law Attorney.
Find a Local, Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer
Lemon Larry is not a lawyer – we are a service FREE to consumers to help you learn more about and pursue the process of filing a lemon law claim. After taking our quick online assessment to see if you qualify, Lemon Larry can connect you with an experienced CA Lemon Law Claim Lawyer near you in West Covina.
They focus solely on consumer protection matters and have the extensive knowledge and experience required to help you pursue a lemon law claim in California. Auto manufacturers and dealerships all employ seasoned attorneys to represent their interests and to help them fight lemon law claims. They do not like to admit that a defective product slipped through quality control and was sold to an innocent consumer – especially with the prices of new vehicles.
Your West Covina Lemon Law Attorney will be intimately familiar with the tactics used by car companies to delay claims, defer claims or offer lowball settlements to prevent losses to their clients. However, California lemon laws are clear about what you could be entitled to if you have a lemon. Your vehicle may qualify if:
- It was bought or leased new in California
- It is still under the factory warranty
- It has been to the dealer for repairs several times without success
How Can I Help a West Covina Lemon Law Attorney With My Claim?
Your local West Covina Lemon Law Attorney will explain how the claims process works and what you can expect, but they will depend on you to help in certain crucial areas. Here’s what you can do to help:
- Only allow an authorized dealer to attempt repairs to your vehicle. Unauthorized repair shops will void your warranty and disqualify you from making a lemon law claim.
- Allow the dealer as many repair attempts as they are willing to try. The law requires a “reasonable number of repair attempts,” so the more unsuccessful tries they make, the stronger your lemon law claim grows.
- Obtain all service records from the dealer. Dealerships record everything they do to your car, truck or SUV. Ask for a complete printout of this record that your attorney can use as evidence in your claim.
- Be patient. Refuse any low, fast offers to settle through arbitration or from the car company’s lawyer. This common tactic to reduce their losses is typically far less than what you deserve under the law.
Take the Lemon Larry 7-question assessment now and begin the process of a lemon law claim. A statute of limitations applies, so the sooner you file a claim, the better. Remember, if you qualify, you could receive a replacement vehicle or a reimbursement, plus your legal fees – all for FREE!