Santa Clara is perhaps most famous for being the home of the San Francisco 49ers professional football team, but it is also home to California’s oldest university (Santa Clara University). Whether you’re traveling to Levi’s Stadium for a game, to school, work or elsewhere, you need a vehicle you can depend on. When your newer vehicle has frequent breakdowns, you may need to seek the advice of a Santa Clara lemon law attorney.
Many people are unaware that California consumer protection laws offer a means of recourse when you’ve been stuck with a lemon. These “lemon laws” state that the vehicle manufacturer must provide qualifying consumers with a replacement vehicle or a reimbursement if they win a claim. A Santa Clara lemon law attorney knows the law and how to pursue a claim on your behalf. But where can you find one? Meet Lemon Larry!
Lemon Larry is not an attorney – we are a free service to consumers who find themselves with a lemon car, truck or SUV. Lemon Larry provides a quick online assessment to see if you qualify to file a lemon law claim. If so, we can connect you with a local Santa Clara lemon law attorney with experience and knowledge about these types of claims. Did we also tell you that CA lemon laws make the car dealer pay your legal fees if you win your claim? You could get a replacement vehicle or a reimbursement FREE!
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer in Santa Clara
Modern auto manufacturers have stringent quality control procedures that help them guarantee a high degree of quality products – but no one is perfect. When a lemon slips through the cracks and makes it onto a dealership lot and then into the hands of a consumer, an experienced lemon law claim lawyer in Santa Clara can help.
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these seven questions about your lemon car, truck or SUV)
- Get FREE help from a Santa Clara, CA, lemon law attorney!
- Find out if you qualify in just seconds!
- Receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Many consumers don’t realize they have a lemon that qualifies for a replacement vehicle or reimbursement under California lemon laws. Consider these questions:
- Do you have a newer vehicle that is still under warranty?
- Have you had your vehicle back to the dealer numerous times for the same problem?
- Does your vehicle still have the same problems?
- Has the dealer been unable to repair your vehicle?
If the answer is “yes” to these questions, you likely have a qualifying lemon car, truck or SUV. The Lemon Larry assessment can confirm this and put you in contact with a lemon law claim lawyer in Santa Clara that can help you pursue a claim.
Is There Anything I Can Do to Help a CA Lemon Law Attorney with My Claim?
Yes! Although a CA lemon law attorney near you in Santa Clara can provide valuable assistance throughout the claims process, this is your claim. He or she will rely on you to help in crucial ways. Here’s what you should and should not do to help your Santa Clara lemon law attorney:
- Don’t sell the vehicle – you must own the lemon to file a valid claim in California.
- Don’t lose patience – car companies will be quick to offer lowball claims, knowing you may need your money fast; patience can pay off with a much larger settlement under the law.
- Do let the dealer attempt repairs – lemon laws allow the dealer “a reasonable number of attempts” to make repairs.
- Do obtain service records from the dealer – this is valuable proof for your lemon law claim, and must be surrendered by the dealer when you ask. Every failed repair attempt is more evidence for your claim.
- Do take the Lemon Larry online assessment right now to see if you qualify!
Start NOW by taking the online Lemon Larry assessment – you could receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle FREE!