With a city name like Orange, CA, one thing you wouldn’t expect to find is lemons. But lemon cars, trucks and SUVs do occasionally turn up, even in Orange and Orange County. A lemon is a defective vehicle that has substantial problems that are covered under the warranty but cannot seem to be fixed. If you’ve had your new car into the dealership multiple times for the same problem, or for multiple problems, you just may have a lemon.
Lemon Larry can help. We’re not a lawyer, but we can connect qualified consumers with an Orange lemon law attorney who can help when you’ve bought or leased a lemon vehicle in California. Take the Lemon Larry online assessment now to see if you qualify.
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these seven questions about your lemon car, truck or SUV)
- Get FREE help from an Orange, CA, lemon law attorney!
- Find out if you qualify in just seconds!
- Receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer
Every so often, car manufacturers allow a lemon to slip through quality control and be sold to an innocent consumer. When this happens, California consumer protection laws provide you a means of recourse. You can file a claim against the car company over your lemon. But the process isn’t as easy as it may sound.
If you qualify, Lemon Larry will connect you with an experienced lemon law claim lawyer near you in Orange who routinely handles these cases. They will be able to explain how the process works and how they can assist you with pursuing a claim under the law. While you are not required to hire a lawyer to file a claim, it is in your best interests.
Car companies hire teams of lawyers to fight lemon law claims. They do not want to admit (or for it to become public knowledge) that they sold a lemon to a consumer like you. They will use every tactic imaginable to keep from making good on their mistake – and meeting the law’s demands.
California Lemon Laws and You
CA consumer protection laws not only allow you to file a claim against the car company over your lemon vehicle, but they also stipulate what the car company must do to settle your claim. If your vehicle qualifies as a lemon, the law demands the car company must provide you:
- A reimbursement of the purchase price (and any expenses incurred); or
- A replacement vehicle of comparable value to your lemon; and
- Cover all legal fees, including those of your Orange lemon law attorney.
This is the law – and car companies know it. That’s why they will attempt to derail your lemon law claim by delaying it as long as possible; or they may offer a quick, lowball settlement that is far less than what the law provides. They know that if you’re pressed for cash and need a vehicle badly, you may not choose to wait for a full settlement under the law.
How Can I Help My CA Lemon Law Attorney with My Claim?
Instead, partner with your Orange, CA, lemon law attorney for the long haul and insist on receiving everything the law allows. To do that, here’s what your lemon law attorney needs from you:
- Keep the car (don’t trade it or sell it) – you must own the car to make a claim.
- Give the dealer a chance – the law requires you to give the dealer a reasonable number of attempts to repair the car.
- Gather the evidence – collect all the repair records for the car from your dealer; this is valuable evidence for your claim.
- Be patient – if you grow impatient and give up, the car company wins and you get nothing.
Begin now by taking the Lemon Larry online assessment to see if you qualify. You could receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle FREE! Isn’t that worth looking into right now?