Known for hosting the annual Rose Bowl college football clash on January 1 each year, beautiful Pasadena, CA, lies northeast of Los Angeles and boasts plenty of opportunities for education, culture, dining, shopping and more. When your new car, truck or SUV spends more time in the local dealership mechanic shop than transporting you to the local venues, you may need the services of a Pasadena lemon law attorney.
California State Civil Code 1793.22, Sale Warranties, commonly known as the Tanner Consumer Protection Act, provides consumers with options when they get stuck with a lemon. Under these laws, you may be entitled to a full refund or replacement vehicle from the dealer if a specific number of attempts have been made to correct the problem with your lemon without success.
Some Pasadena residents may worry about affording an attorney to protect their rights under lemon laws. Don’t worry about that – Lemon Larry can connect you with a Pasadena lemon law attorney. If you win your case, the law stipulates that the auto dealer must pay your legal fees. Your services from Lemon Larry are already FREE, and your lawyer fees will be paid, too!
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer in Pasadena
Lemon Larry is not an attorney or a group of attorneys. We are a free consumer service that helps you determine if your vehicle is a lemon, and if so, connects you with an experienced and knowledgeable California lemon law attorney in Pasadena. These attorneys are paid only when they win your case; no one from their office will ask you for money.
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these seven questions about your defective car, truck or SUV)
- Get FREE help from a Pasadena, CA, lemon law attorney!
- Find out if you qualify in just seconds!
- Receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Not sure if you have a qualified lemon? If your new car, truck or SUV is unreliable due to mechanical problems and the local dealership has been unable to fix the problems after repeated attempts, you likely have a lemon on your hands. But don’t worry – the Lemon Larry online assessment can help you determine of your lemon vehicle qualifies.
What Can I Do to Help My Pasadena Lemon Law Attorney with My Case?
A Pasadena lemon law attorney will offer critically important advice and assistance throughout the claims process, but you have a vital role in the process, too. Here’s how you can best help a CA lemon law attorney with your claim:
- Don’t sell your lemon – you must currently own the vehicle to file a valid claim.
- Don’t be impatient – vehicle manufacturers will offer quick lowball claims, knowing you may need your money fast; patience can see you win a much larger settlement that you deserve.
- Do allow a local auto dealer to attempt repairs – lemon laws allow the dealer “a reasonable number of attempts” to make repairs. Every failed attempt is more evidence for your claim.
- Do collect your dealer service records – this is valuable proof for your lemon law claim, and must be surrendered by the dealer when you ask.
- Do take the Lemon Larry online assessment now to see if you qualify! There is a time limit under the law for how long you have to file a claim.
If the Lemon Larry assessment determines that your vehicle qualifies as a lemon, we will connect you with a local Pasadena lemon law attorney who can help you determine your next steps. Don’t give up and accept owning a new car that is unusable while you make payments and borrow rides. Lemon Larry can partner you with a seasoned CA lemon law attorney near you in Pasadena that can help.
Take the quick online assessment now – you could receive a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle, FREE!