Fremont, CA, is known as a busy manufacturing center that is vitally connected to Silicon Valley. At least 25% of all jobs are in the manufacturing sector, making Fremont a great place to live, work and raise a family. But when your new or leased family vehicle spends more time in the repair shop than taking you to work or the kids to soccer practice, it can be downright frustrating.
Fortunately, you have a means of recourse in Fremont. Lemon Larry is a FREE consumer service that can help you determine if you have a lemon under CA consumer protection laws. If so, we can connect you with an experienced Fremont Lemon Law Attorney near you that can explain the law and how it can help you.
If you qualify, you could receive:
- A replacement vehicle, or
- Full reimbursement of the vehicle price, plus
- The vehicle manufacturer covers ALL attorney fees!
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these seven questions about your defective vehicle)
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer
Does this sound too good to be true? It’s no gimmick – it’s the law! California consumer protection laws stipulate that if your vehicle is indeed a lemon, the auto manufacturer must make a settlement that can include a replacement vehicle or a complete reimbursement. AND they are required to pay all reasonable legal fees – meaning your CA lemon law attorney’s fees are paid, and you pay nothing!
An experienced Fremont Lemon Law Claim Lawyer near you can explain how the law protects your rights and the steps to filing and pursuing a claim in California. Lemon Larry is not an attorney or an attorney service. Our service is FREE to consumers to help you when you have purchased a lemon vehicle in good faith and need a way to get satisfaction.
- Take Lemon Larry’s seven-question online assessment to see if you qualify!
- Get connected with a Fremont lemon law attorney!
- Pursue a claim under CA lemon laws for reimbursement or replacement!
How Can a Fremont Lemon Law Attorney Help Me?
California consumer protection laws, otherwise known as lemon laws in CA, provide certain protections, but pursuing a claim against big auto manufacturers can be complicated. Rather than admit they allowed a lemon to reach the local dealership lot for sale to an innocent consumer, a manufacturer can employ all manner of delaying tactics and other means to avoid paying a claim.
- The law states you must allow a “reasonable” number of repair attempts by the dealer – “reasonable” is an ambiguous term subject to interpretation.
- Some mandated arbitration processes can be delayed, which is a common tactic used to frustrate claimants into giving up on their claims in frustration.
- Both new and leased vehicles are covered under CA lemon laws, and some stipulations can apply to what the manufacturer must provide if you have a lemon.
A Fremont Lemon Law Attorney can help you understand and follow what the law requires in order to take advantage of its protections. They can also argue your case before the courts if necessary or pursue vigorous negotiations to protect your rights and get you satisfaction under the law. Auto manufacturers are usually reluctant to pursue these claims in court, where the story becomes known in the media. The bad publicity is not something they suffer lightly.
A seasoned Fremont Lemon Law Claim Attorney can leverage this pressure along with the documented facts of your case to show that you meet the criteria set forth under CA law for a defective product consumer claim. This can win you complete reimbursement of the purchase price or a replacement vehicle, plus cover all your legal fees.
Take Lemon Larry’s quick online assessment now to see if you qualify and get connected with a Fremont Lemon Law Attorney near you that can help.