Whether you work at one of the many industries found in Garden Grove, or commute to school or other pursuits, you expect your new car, truck or SUV to get you there without problems. But what happens when that new vehicle keeps breaking down? What if the dealership cannot seem to repair the problems and it is in repeatedly for service? It sounds like you’ve been stuck with a lemon.
Lemon Larry is a consumer service that provides free assistance in cases just like this. When you’ve unwittingly and in good faith purchased or leased a new vehicle that keeps having problems the dealer cannot fix, we can help. Lemon Larry is not a lawyer; but we can connect you with a Garden Grove lemon law attorney nearby that can help you file a claim under CA lemon laws.
Take This Quick Assessment to See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these 7 questions about your defective vehicle)
- Get FREE help from a Garden Grove lemon law attorney!
- See if you qualify in only a few seconds!
- You could get a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer
If Lemon Larry determines that you qualify, we will connect you with an experienced lemon law claims lawyer near you in Garden Grove. This local attorney focuses on lemon law claims under CA consumer protection laws. These laws are for people just like you who in good faith bought or leased a new vehicle, only to discover it is defective.
A Garden Grove lemon law attorney will help you determine how your vehicle qualifies under the law for a reimbursement or replacement vehicle. He or she will also help you file a claim and pursue it vigorously against opposition from the car company. They will employ skilled attorneys to try and deflect your claim or delay it until you quit from frustration.
Your Garden Grove lemon law claim lawyer knows these tactics and how to counter them. They also know that car companies often offer quick, lowball settlements to entice innocent consumers. Often, these settlement offers are for far less than what you are entitled under the law. Your attorney will pursue your claim to see that you get everything the law allows.
How Can I Help My Garden Grove Lemon Law Attorney with My Claim?
Your Garden Grove lemon law attorney will provide valuable knowledge, skills and representation throughout your claim process, but they need your help, too. Some aspects of your case are completely up to you. Here’s how you can help:
- Don’t quit. Delay is one of the primary tactics used by car companies to keep from settling claims under the law.
- Don’t let just anyone work on your vehicle. In order for your lemon law claim to be valid, repair attempts are only allowed by authorized dealers.
- Don’t wait too long. A statute of limitations applies for how long you have to file a claim under CA lemon laws. Take the Lemon Larry assessment and get started today.
- Do obtain your service records. All the dealer’s records of repair attempts on your vehicle are valuable evidence for your claim. Go to your dealer and ask for a copy of the complete record. This is yours and should be provided free of charge and without hassles.
California lemon laws are in place to help consumers just like you who get stuck with a lemon vehicle. However, most people are unaware of them and what they must do to get help. Begin today by taking the Lemon Larry 7-question assessment to see if you qualify. If so, under the law, you could receive a reimbursement or replacement vehicle, plus your attorney fees paid, FREE!