If you get stuck in Oceanside, CA, with a lemon car, truck or SUV, you may worry about the expense of hiring an attorney to help. Few may realize that the Tanner Consumer Protection Act (Civil Code 1793.22 – Sale Warranties) provides consumers a way to get satisfaction when they have purchased a defective new vehicle. Lemon Larry helps make the process as smooth as possible, and we can connect you with an Oceanside lemon law attorney, where you can get FREE assistance!
See If You Have a Lemon (Answer these 7 questions about your defective vehicle)
- Get FREE help from an Oceanside lemon law attorney!
- It only takes seconds to qualify!
- Get a reimbursement or a replacement vehicle!
Stop worrying about the expenses of hiring a lawyer to help you with your lemon. Consumer protection laws in California make it possible for you to possibly receive a replacement vehicle or reimbursement of the purchase price (plus any other expenses), and the auto manufacturer has to pay all legal fees. This is including all expenses for your Oceanside lemon law attorney.
Find an Experienced Lemon Law Claim Lawyer
Lemon Larry is not a lawyer – we are a service that is FREE to consumers to help make the process of filing a lemon law claim much easier. After taking our quick online assessment above to see if your defective vehicle qualifies, Lemon Larry can connect you with an experienced CA lemon law claim lawyer near you in Oceanside.
This attorney focuses on handling lemon law claims and has extensive knowledge and experience with what to expect and how to pursue claims. You can bet that the auto manufacturer and dealership will have seasoned legal representation to help them fight against any lemon law claims. They do not like to admit that a defective product slipped through quality control and was sold to an unwitting consumer.
Your Oceanside lemon law attorney will be familiar with the tactics used by car companies to delay claims, defer claims or offer lowball settlements that are far below what the law stipulates you deserve. Your vehicle could qualify if:
- You bought or leased it new in California
- It is still under the factory warranty
- It has been in to the dealer for repairs numerous times, without results
Have you taken Lemon Larry’s quick assessment yet to see if you qualify? Take it now!
How Can I Help My Oceanside Lemon Law Attorney with My Claim?
Your local Oceanside lemon law attorney can explain how the claims process works and what you can expect, as well as direct you throughout the claims process. But there are some vital contributions you can also make to help your case.
- Do not allow anyone but an authorized dealer to attempt repairs to your vehicle. Unauthorized repair shops will void your warranty and disqualify you from making a lemon law claim.
- Obtain a complete service record of all work performed on your vehicle by the dealer. Dealerships keep records on everything they do to your car, truck or SUV. You can ask for a complete printout of this record. This is vital evidence your attorney will use to pursue your lemon law claim.
- Refuse to accept a lowball offer to settle through arbitration or from the car company’s lawyer. This is a common tactic to reduce their losses and often is far less that what you deserve under the law.
- Do not delay in taking the Lemon Larry 7-question assessment and beginning the process of a lemon law claim. A statute of limitations applies, so the sooner you file a claim, the better.
Begin today by completing Lemon Larry’s online assessment to see if you qualify. You could receive a replacement vehicle or a reimbursement, plus your legal fees – all for FREE!